Welcome to the website for Sustainable Redland. We are a local community group, based in Bristol UK, who want to play our part in living in harmony with our world and sustaining our long-term future on this planet.
On this website you can find out about:
- our blog of current and past news
- forthcoming events of potential interest
- some of the activities we currently run or have helped launch
- the issues we see as important to all our futures
- what you can do to help as part of your own lifestyle
- getting in touch with our group
We are one of many local groups working on how Bristolians will thrive beyond oil and despite climate change, and on lightening our impact on the ecosystems on which we depend. We are part of Transition Bristol and the Transition Network and we are on our local Neighbourhood Partnership.
One of our first, and ongoing, activities has been setting up and running the Whiteladies Road Market, held at the junction of Whiteladies Road and Apsley Road, BS8 2ST, now held every Saturday from 8.30am to 2pm.